Job SeekersFIND A JOB YOU CAN BE PASSIONATE ABOUT
Already have your resume ready?
Noah’s House – Forest City, NC
Family Resources is looking for a compassionate individual to serve as a House Parent at Noah’s House. The House Parent is responsible for caring for six children residing in Noah’s House. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and extra-curricular activities
- Ensuring hygiene of children
- Cooking meals
- Supporting children with extra-curricular activities and school events
- Dispensing medication and documenting
- Completing intake documentation
- Completing daily documentation
- Ensuring that Noah’s House feels like a family and resembles the same atmosphere
- High School Diploma
- Active Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
- Seven days ‘On’ /Seven days ‘Off’. Clock-in is Thursday at 9 a.m. and clock out is the following Thursday at 9 a.m.