If you are in immediate danger, please call 9-1-1.
The PATH Shelter provides comprehensive shelter services to help victims of domestic violence and sexual assault make safe and informed choices about the violence in their lives. In operation since 1982, PATH offers real hope and help to those seeking a life free of violence, intimidation and abuse.
Program services include:
- 24-Hour Hotline for Crisis Intervention, information and referral
- Safe, Emergency Shelter; Food and clothing
- Emotional support and counseling
- Medical assistance
- Job skills, career counseling and job search support
- Temporary housing and budgeting assistance
- Parenting skills and children’s services
- Court and medical accompaniment and advocacy
- Safety planning
“I feel like the PATH Shelter has been a safe place to be and the staff has made sure that we are well provided for. I feel like I have grown as a person since I have been here. They helped me get my drivers license and start on my high school diploma. These were things I would have never been able to do if I had stayed in my past situation. Everyone here has been so nice to me and helpful at all times. Sherry has been great with my daughter. I am thankful for them.”T.J.
- Crisis Line: (828) 245-8595
- Phone: (828) 247-1440
- Fax: (828) 247-1456
Temporary Changes Due to COVID-19
- To protect our staff and clients, all Domestic Violence Classes are temporarily being held through video conferencing. Please contact Libby Mullinax
- Court advocacy is still being provided, please contact Sarah Warrick.
- The Path Shelter is still operating for Shelter Services during this time.