Through a partnership with the Rutherford County Department of Social Services, the Community Response Program aims to support cross agency collaborative, community-based initiatives to provide outreach, support, and services to individuals and families.
A state-wide initiative, the Community Response Program aims to reduce repeat child protective services cases. The goal is to ensure families have access to supports and services to meet their basic needs, including economic support and access to benefits. Referrals are made to evidence-based services that support families.
- Children and Family Team Meetings
- Parenting Classes
- Financial Literacy Training
- Life Skills
- Emergency Financial Support
- Connecting participants to individual community resources
- Parent Education Materials
- Child and Family Interaction Activities
- Home Visiting
“The program has helped me more than I knew it would. It makes me feel better. Now I know what I am supposed to be doing and I have a great support system backing me up.”Jennifer Duty
For more information
Shelly Harris – (828) 247-1440 Ext. 7.